MUSICFEST PHILLIP ISLAND, a day of folk-roots-blues acoustic music is coming to PHILLIP ISLAND WINERY on Sunday 11th March, Labour Day long-weekend.
Check the website at www.musicfestphillipisland.com.au
With a 10-hour line-up of national and local acts from an all-weather stage in our beautiful grounds, and finishing with a BUSH DANCE under the stars, this is an event not to be missed.
Ticket sales are now open; you can buy tickets at:
or call (03) 5956 8465
The artist LINE-UP includes:
- Country music legend MIKE McCLELLAN,
- Pop-folk sensations THE LITTLE STEVIES,
- Singer-songwriter and multi-ARIA nominated LISA MILLER,
- Australian ukulele master AJ LEONARD’S TROPICAL LOUNGE,
- Former Redgum frontman HUGH McDONALD,
- Southern bluesmen TABASCO TOM and DOC WHITE,
- The African rhythms of Zebra Crossing with VALANGA KHOZA, RAY PEREIRA and LEO DALE,
- Local powerhouse vocalist BERN CARROLL,
- Former Byron Bay singer-songwriter JACQUI STERLING,
- With more to come…
- And with PARADIDDLE BUSH BAND to finish the night with a BUSH DANCE under the stars.
Overlooking Bass Strait, on Phillip Island’s beautiful southern coastline, and only a stone’s throw from Pyramid Rock and the Penguin Parade, music begins at 12:30pm with continuous acts through the afternoon and evening, concluding at 10:00pm.
MUSICFEST PHILLIP ISLAND is a regional umbrella event under the 2012 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, concert patrons can also choose a fine-cuts enviromeat meal, three courses plus a complimentary glass of Phillip Island Winery’s finest, enjoyed from a ‘long-barbecue’ marquee right in the thick of the action.
Tickets are on sale now, numbers are limited, click on the link to BUY TICKETS.
Concert tickets: $40
Concert plus fine-cuts enviromeat meal: $80